The Law of Polarity is the dual nature of all living systems referred to as Yin/Yang or masculine/feminine. Vibration as movement requires separation of the One into polar opposites that are antagonistic yet complimentary, and different aspects of the same nature. They oscillate, interact and stimulate one another. This class we will explore the very nature of energy and vibration within the divine symmetry of living systems. We will get a working understanding of the true meaning of “complimentary” as opposite and antagonistic, yet dynamic and exciting. We will explore the very Nature of “Life Force” Energy as Sexual energy of the Spirit & Soul, the force that excites, awakens, grows and animates a pattern or vessel.
The Fundamental Nature of Energy
Electromagnetic Energy – Polarity, Duality & Symmetry
The nature of Vibratory Frequencies and Qualities
Spirit, Soul and the Mind
Planes of Existence
Masculine & Feminine
Perception and Projection
Dynamics as Co-creative Patterns (Dramatic Themes)
Etheric and Astral Bodies
Holographic Effect of the Triune Mind
Vibration, Emotions and Qualities that Color Experiences
What you’ll Learn:
Who should Attend:
• Those studying Spiritual Sciences, The Mysteries, Sacred Geometry, or Ancient Wisdom.
• Psychologists, Health care Practitioners, Scientists, Spiritual Healers and Teachers, Ministers, Teachers, Consultants for Personal Development, Hospice workers, those wanting to gain self-knowledge and become active in facilitating their own soul’s evolution through self-development.
• Anyone with a desire to awaken and become a conscious creator within their own life.
• Anyone who chooses to develop themselves with a sense of awareness and participate in creating the life story as a result.
• Anyone who feels a deep need to heal themselves at the psychological/ spiritual level by becoming self-aware and awakening within their own lives to their soul’s purpose.
Mentoring is available on a personal basis, with couples, groups or organizations.
Additional Education and Training are available on an ongoing basis, and private customized training’s are available upon request and through consultation.
Teacher: Dr. Linda Gadbois